Holistic Psychotherapy / Individual Work
Opportunities for Growth
- We want to move forward but can't. We get stuck and we don't know why.
- Maybe an aspect of our personality prevents us from realizing o
- In the course of every person's life, there are transitions - times to embrace new possibilities in our relationships, profession, personal growth or spirituality. Or perhaps, a death, divorce or other tragedy has forced transition upon us.
- Your full potential - an inner critic, saboteur or victim, for example.
- Perhaps powerful feelings have a strong grip on us - fear, insecurity, depression, grief, sadness, resentment, anger, emptiness or discontent.
- These seeming roadblocks are actually opportunities for life-altering, personal growth.
What is Essence?
- Being Love, Essence is your original and true self - the part of you that is, and always has been, free of constraining behaviors, needs and feelings.
- Being Love, Essence is an aspect of your higher self - your source of inner peace, inner healing, joy, freedom and quiet strength.
- Accessing your essence liberates you from detrimental patterns and imprisoning feelings.
- Being in essence means abiding in a conscious presence through which you can heal yourself and manage life in a more serene fashion.
- From this place you can activate the potential that lies within.
What Is My Contribution?
- The centerpiece of my work as a therapist is to facilitate your discovery of essence.
- The environment we create together is one of nurturing presence and loving resonance.
- Profound achievements do not always have to be difficult. The unique techniques I use are simple, highly effective and often enjoyable.
- Although accessing essence is a never-ending and limitless process, significant breakthroughs are possible within a short period of time.